Sales & Marketing Assistant
BKP Waste & Recycling Limited is an innovative waste and specialist services company based in Romsey,Hampshire. Our company is recognised as one of the market leaders for tankering services, hazardous and non-hazardous waste management as well as industrial services and dry waste.
Due to our business success, BKP are looking to expand its marketing team by recruiting an experienced,talented, results driven sales & marketing assistant to promote the full port folio of BKP services to all market sectors.
To undertake the duties of all marketing requirements to assist and support the sales team in achieving and exceeding the company's set sales targets.
To update the company's web site with relevant and supporting information, maintain the social media presence,ensure the company's marketing literature is well stocked as well as creating innovative marketing material to promote new business across all services.
When necessary, to assist with the day to day functions within the sales department conducting duties such as business research, quote generation, monthly reports (currently using SalesForce CRM),general sales administration and marketing support.
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, computer literate individual with at least three years marketing experience and although not essential, experience in sales and within the waste industry would be desirable. They must be a team player with the passion and drive to assist with the achieving and exceeding of company sales targets but also have the ability to work on their own initiative when required.
In return, BKP offer an attractive package including a competitive basic salary with a quarterly profit related bonus scheme incentive, pension scheme (after completion of probation), free parking,20 days holiday per annum plus a 'Birthday' day off (plus Bank Holidays) and potential career progression.
Field Sales Executive
Reporting to: New Business Development Manage JOB PURPOSE AND ROLE
1. Your primary responsibility is to achieve the company high performance team goal, by adopting and adhering to the ten KEY criteria.
2. To exceed customer expectation and service delivery.
3. To assist with the improvement of the company's market position and achieve financial and sales growth.
4. To work towards the strategic goals and as part of the sales team, nurture the current client database, promote all BKP services (primarily Liquid and Liquid Treatment Plant services), negotiate and close all sales opportunities and where possible, identify new business opportunities.
5. Establish new business/customers, arrange appointments and conduct presentations to secure sales whilst developing long term working relationships with these clients.
6. To exceed the agreed yearly budgeted sales for the company by taking ownership of the sales targets set for you.
7. To contribute ideas for the marketing of the business by identifying requirements from key market sectors linked to the strategy.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ DUTIES
To actively seek new sales opportunities and turn into long term trading customers whilst consistently maintaining a robust pipeline of sales opportunities from all possible clients.Execute sales campaigns for new and existing customers and ensure all quotations are followed up and converted in a timely manner.Ensure all relevant customer information is collated and recorded onto the company CRM system and each client is contacted on a regular basis to enable meaningful and accurate reports to be produced in a timely manner.Ensure individual budgeted sales targets are met or exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and provide monthly sales reports to the NBDM by the set deadlines. Using knowledge of market sectors and competitors and identifying the company's unique USPs, educate the client base;new or existing to maximise every opportunity. To ensure that all quotes and orders achieve the necessary margins as detailed by the Company Strategy.
Exceed sales targets at the required profit margins
Ensure you achieve a minimum 85% score on all team quarterly measurement (360 degree)
Partake in the weekly sales meetings; providing accurate reports on individual sales, quotes and any pending developments that key personnel should be aware of.
Take ownership and responsibility of your individual role whilst working within the company sales strategy.
Increase BKP's market share and all current customers spend; both new and existing.