Our impressive portfolio of customers range from the petro-chemical and oil sectors, through to aviation and heavy industry; from small one day jobs to extensive turnkey projects.
All our City & Guilds confined space trained operatives can work in all manner of environments using calibrated specialist safety equipment including full breathing apparatus. Our tank cleaning teams use high pressure water, hot and cold cleaning systems to carry out full cleans prior to tank maintenance and structural surveys being undertaken.
BKP can also offer tank purging, gas free certification services and the decommissioning and removal of tanks and its associated pipework. With over 50 years of experience, BKP has become the number one choice for routine maintenance and shut down projects.
BKP have a diverse range of services to offer in addition to tank cleaning services such as:
- Chemical handling and transfer services
- Paint booth cleansing and coating application
- Heavy industrial cleaning
- Needle and sharps removal
- Factory decommissions
- Plant and machinery cleans
- Pond, lagoon and lake de-silting and cleaning
- Chewing gum and graffiti removal
- Site clearances
- Laboratory cleans
- Bonded asbestos removal
- Emergency spill response