Being part of the GRG Waste Management Group allows us the opportunity to work alongside a UK-wide pool of innovative service providers – one of the other companies that are under the GRG umbrella with us is Greenway Environmental.
Based in North-West England, Greenway operates several waste transfer stations, offering a full transportation and collection service across the region.
Who Are Greenway Environmental?
Headquartered in Crewe, Cheshire, Greenway’s two waste transfer stations are based in Liverpool, Merseyside and Hinckley, Leicestershire; providing them with a significant reach across large swathes of the country.
They are a market leader in the collection, processing and disposal of hazardous waste. As part of GRG Waste Management with us, they provide an opportunity for the group to serve a wide variety of customers with their specialised services – whether it’s small-medium enterprises, blue-chip companies or other waste operators.
Greenway Environmental’s Waste Management and Recycling Services.
Total Waste Management (TWM).
Total Waste Management is a service that does everything it purports to – looking after the collection, treatment and disposal/recycling needs of a customer’s waste from start-to-finish.
A major part of this service is their ‘Green Bin and Waste Safe Exchange’ program that can be utilised for a number of different recyclable streams including oil rags, aerosols and contaminated packaging.
Other aspects of their TWM service is their offer of a consultancy and technical advice, as well as services in risk assessment, site investigation, surveys and sampling, event waste management and maintenance; all tailored to suit the particular requirements of their individual customers.
Hazardous Waste Recycling And Disposal.
Greenway’s facilities are also able to accept a wide range of European Waste Catalogue (EWC) codes for hazardous and non-hazardous materials. These include drummed, packaged, laboratory wastes and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), that include the following waste:
- Acids and alkalis.
- Paints and solvents.
- Contaminated rags, wipes and packaging.
- Hazardous/non-hazardous liquids, powders & solids.
- Empty metal and plastic containers.
- Oil/water, oil sludge and oil filters and tyres.
- Flammable liquids, rags and solids.
- Organic peroxides.
- WEEE and batteries.
- Asbestos collection and disposal.
- Laboratory chemicals.
Other Waste Disposal Services
- Asbestos disposal. Being a dangerous substance and requiring expert handling and care, Greenway offer a comprehensive collection and disposal service for all types of asbestos materials.
- Laboratory chemicals. Greenway’s mobile team specialise in the collection and transport of packaged hazardous waste. Whether it’s a single bottle or numerous drum loads; their ADR drivers and trained chemists are equipped to collect any amount of lab chemicals.
- Fluorescent tubes and batteries. No matter the type of Fluorescent tube or batteries that need to be collected and sufficiently disposed of, Greenway can provide specialist containers for the safe transportation of such materials to licensed disposal facilities.
So no matter where you may be in the UK, you can feel rest assured that all of your waste needs will be taken care of by GRG’s excellent network of waste management companies. To learn more about waste disposal in the South of England, consider getting in touch with us here at BKP.
Choose BKP For Comprehensive Waste Management In The South of England
Please feel free to take a look around our website to learn more about the various waste services we offer. If you have any questions about any of our waste management services, give us a call on 0800 376 5004. Alternatively, you can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org